- For Home
- For Business
HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Multifunction Printer (CE841A)
- Tackle your everyday office tasks with an affordable, full-featured MFP. Easily print, copy, scan and fax from one compact machine. Share resources with Ethernet networking or work anywhere in the office with wireless connectivity.12
- Business users with home or small offices who need an affordable, full-featured MFP for everyday office functions.
Get more done—affordably—with a full-featured MFP.
- Share on a network and work from anywhere in the office, using built-in Ethernet and wireless.12
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP print cartridges.
- Send and receive faxes from your PC, using the 33.6 kbps fax. Use the built-in handset for phone calls.3
- Print documents at up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4. Start printing fast with Instant-on Technology.
Get up and running quickly and easily.
- Install in a flash on your PC or Netbook—without a CD—using HP Smart Install.4
- Set up and start printing fast with an easy-to-use control panel. Copy a duplex ID onto one page with ID Copy.
- Connect the MFP directly to a PC or Netbook via the included Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
- Ensure reliable printing with an HP all-in-one print cartridge. Easily replace it with HP SureSupply.5
Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line.
- Conserve energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology,6 Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Reduce your impact—pre-installed cartridges decrease packaging. Recycle easily with HP Planet Partners.7
- Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
- Save energy with an ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP.
1 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
2 Built-in wireless is available on the HP LaserJet Pro M1210nfw MFP only.
3 The handset is available on the HP LaserJet Pro M1214nfh MFP and M1216nfh MFP.
4 HP Smart Install works with Windows only.
5 Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
6 HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
7 HP toner cartridge return and recycling is available in 49 countries and territories around the world, covering 88% of the addressable market; see www.hp.com/recycle for details.
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Multitasking supported:
- Print speed black:
Normal:Up to 18 ppm
- (Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software program, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 8000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
250 to 2000
(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology:
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective)
- Print languages:
- 2-line LCD
- Processor speed:
- 400 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor:
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability:
- Connectivity, standard:
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet network port
- RJ-11 Telephone port
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Connectivity, optional:
- Minimum system requirements
Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2003: 1 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 700 MB free hard disk space, SVGA 800 x 600 with 16-bit colour display, Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, USB or Ethernet port;
Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6; PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel processors; 1 GB RAM; 200 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB or network port
- Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6
- Linux (see hplip.net)
- Memory card compatibility:
- Memory, standard:
- 64 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 64 MB
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 100-sheet face-down bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4; A5; ISO B5; ISO C5; ISO C5/6; ISO C6; ISO DL; 16K; European postcard; J postcard (Hagaki); J double postcard (Oufuku Hagaki)
- Media sizes, custom:
- 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (plain, laser), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Media weights, supported:
- 60 to 163 g/m²
- Scanner type:
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format:
- JPEG, TIF (compressed and uncompressed), PDF, GIF, BMP
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum:
- 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum:
- 216 x 356 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4)
Up to 7.4 ppm (b&w), up to 3 ppm (color)
(Scan speeds measured from ADF. Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software. )
- Duplex ADF scanning:
- Automatic document feeder capacity:
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features:
- Scan to E-mail; scan to application; scan to file
- File formats, supported:
- Copy speed (normal)
- Black:Up to 18 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text):
- Up to 600 x 400 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics):
- Up to 600 x 400 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings:
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum:
- Up to 99 copies
- Fax transmission speed:
- 33.6 kbps
- Fax note:
- Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Fax memory:
- Up to 500 pages
- Fax resolution:
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number:
- Up to 100 numbers
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Power consumption
375 watts (printing), 245 watts (copying), 4.7 watts (ready), 2 watts (sleep), 0.3 watts (off)
(Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/support for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages. Default time from Ready-Mode to Auto-Off: 15 minutes)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 10 to 32.5º C
- Operating humidity range:
- 10 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 435 x 265 x 306 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 435 x 365 x 306 mm
- 8.3 kg
- Package weight:
- 10.8 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP, power cord(s), phone cord(s), 150-sheet input tray, output tray, introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge, Readiris PRO text recognition software, CD(s) with software and documentation, Installation Guide, support flyer, Errata sheet, Discovery Sheet, Ferrite with flyer, Warranty Guide (where applicable), USB cable.
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable.
- Software included:
- Host-based print drivers, TWAIN, WIA, Scan to application, XPS driver, Mac driver, Send Fax, Toolbox.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco Highlights
• Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.[eco01]
• Save up to four times the energy with Instant-on Copy[eco02]
[eco01]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
[eco02]When compared with fluorescent tubes, Instant-on Copy with LED technology drops energy use by 4 times in idle mode and 1.4 times in copy mode.
• Please recycle your computer hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Multifunction Printer
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and exclude applicable taxes. Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Vietnam only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.