Optimum application performance requires an effective way to test the application under production-like load testing conditions, identify bottlenecks and fix the issues. HP Performance Engineering solutions, including HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center and HP Diagnostics, help test application performance under realistic load conditions. By monitoring systems and end-user transactions, they help identify and analyze bottlenecks and diagnose the root cause of issues down to code level. Now part of the HP IT Performance Suite.
- Test applications with legacy as well as latest Web 2.0 technologies
- Identify root causes of application performance bottlenecks to fix performance issues
- Lower the risk of deploying systems that don't meet business requirements
- Reduce hardware and software costs by improving overall system performance
- Support individual, project-based testing as well as centers of excellence
HP TruClient Technology – Overview
This short demo shows how HP TruClient technology, available in HP Performance Center 11.0 and LoadRunner 11.0, helps advance, accelerate and simplify performance testing.
Adoption readiness tool suite