A testing center of excellence is a logical or physical entity with centralized technology that helps drive quality initiatives across the enterprise. A CoE can help you standardize on a limited set of quality products, centralize testing resources, eliminate redundancies and increase efficiencies across projects. You maximize the re-use of skills, licenses and hardware, leverage expertise, and retain and grow knowledge in your testing teams. And the best practices fostered by a CoE help you deliver quality applications.
- Deployment as a physical or logical entity
- People, products and infrastructure
- Expertise and processes to drive quality initiatives
- A shared-services model with chargeback capabilities
- Help in producing better performing applications
ROI for HP Performance Center
Steve Feloney, Senior Product Manager, HP Performance Center, discusses the ROI for HP Performance Center—HP's enterprise performance testing solution.