A 360 degree view of application performance
HP Application Performance Management (APM) keeps your business healthy by monitoring applications across traditional, mobile, virtual and cloud environments. It provides insight into every transaction, for quick resolution of application issues, and helps reduce costs by giving you a common tool for pre-production and production. APM improves application performance by monitoring end-user experience and aligning IT performance with business goals. Detailed diagnostics and real-time topology-based analytics improve application quality. HP APM easily integrates with HP Business Availabilty Center (BAC) Anywhere for an even more comprehensive view of performance outside the firewall and from all around the globe.
- Get a 360 degree view of application performance and availability
- Trace real user transactions across application tiers to speed resolution times
- Measure end-user experience using repeatable transactions from multiple locations
- Gain deep application insights for fast problem isolation and issue resolution
- Share scripts across testing and operations for higher quality application
HP Application Performance Management as a Service is an affordable, highly scalable on-demand APM solution that helps identify application performance and availability issues proactively, quickly diagnosing and fixing the problem for web, cloud and mobile based applications. HP APM on SaaS also integrates with HP DevOps, ALM, and BSM solutions, offering further visibility and management of application performance issues.
Request a trial
BSM Customer Testimonial: Boeing
Dale Weise and David Cornette of Boeing Commercial Aviation Services discuss the value of HP's Application Performance Management solutions.
HP Discover, Las Vegas | June 11-13
Try HP Performance Anywhere FREE!