Ink and toner cartridges
Find and buy Original HP ink & toner
Original HP Advantages
Print to impress
Count on Original HP printing supplies for impressive, consistent print quality and uncompromised performance.
More for your money
Get more with Original HP supplies than with non-HP refills.1,2
Original HP ink and toner cartridges come backed by over 20 years of development, delivering the highest quality prints.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
Introducing Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence, specially engineered to help your printer print faster and print up to 33% more prints.6Learn about the new HP LaserJets
1. A Buyers Laboratory Inc. 2013 study commissioned by HP compared Original HP ink cartridges (21, 21XL, 22, 22XL, 56, 57, 140XL, 141XL, 300XL, 350, 350XL, 351, 351XL) with on-average performance of refilled and remanufactured cartridges sold in EMEA. Details: www.buyerslab.com/products/samples/HP-Inkjet-Cartridges-vs-EMEA-Refilled-Cartridges.pdf (PDF, 1.56MB)
2. A SpencerLab 2013 study, commissioned by HP, compared Original HP LaserJet mono toner cartridges with eight major brands of non-HP toner cartridges available in Europe, Middle East, and Africa for the HP LaserJet P2035 and P1102 printers, HP 05A and 85A cartridges. For details, see www.spencerlab.com/reports/HP-Reliability-EMEA-2013.pdf (PDF, 2.72MB).
3. When recycled through the HP Planet Partners program. Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/recycle.
4. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection prior to printing. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an internet connection. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area.
5. Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
6. Based on cartridge yields for HP 131A and 507A compared with HP 201X and 508X Original HP toner cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.