Unify management across private, public and hybrid clouds
As part of the HP CloudSystem portfolio, HP CloudSystem Enterprise helps you deploy the full range of service models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) delivered directly to the line of business teams.
This offering provides:
- Unified management of enterprise-grade application and infrastructure services
- Highly automated service lifecycle management
- Open, extensible architecture for increased agility
HP has helped enterprises reduce service deployment from 4-6 months to minutes, increase server utilization up to 80% and eliminate hundreds of man-hours of IT administration. HP CloudSystem Enterprise extends the HP Converged Cloud hybrid delivery approach by providing you choice, confidence and consistency.
Read the HP CloudSystem Enterprise solution brief (PDF , 724 KB) for more details
Turn your hybrid cloud vision into a reality
HP CloudSystem Enterprise is virtually limitless, and scalable from small to large. It can be tailored to your business-critical needs with additional high availability, storage, security, and more.
Based on proven, market leading HP Converged Infrastructure and HP Cloud Service Automation, HP CloudSystem Enterprise integrates servers, storage, networking, security, and management to automate the infrastructure-to-application lifecycle for hybrid service delivery.
While CloudSystem Enterprise is optimized for HP infrastructure, it lets you manage services that run on nearly any infrastructure, operating system, and hypervisor.
- Provision complex, multi-tier application cloud services in minutes rather than months
- Reduce cost with automated lifecycle management
- Deploy and manage application as well as infrastructure cloud services, with support for complex, multi-tier applications
- Enterprise-grade, comprehensive, unified management across cloud environments
- Open, extensible architecture supporting multi-vendor hardware, multiple hypervisors including VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and OpenStack KVM, and third party products
- Out-of-the-box bursting capabilities broker service delivery across multiple clouds from a single, integrated point of control
Growing beyond IaaS with HP CloudSystem Enterprise (PDF, 1.35 MB)
HP TippingPoint CloudArmour provides customers with Network Intrusion Prevention and Detection (IPS / IDS) and virtual firewall services to offer deep packet inspection, traffic segmentation and automated security policy management. By integrating HP TippingPoint CloudArmour solutions with HP CloudSystem Enterprise, HP is providing customers with the highest levels of protection from network, application and virtual-machine security threats that target physical, virtual and cloud-based infrastructures.
HP CloudSystem Enterprise Security – TippingPoint Integration
Create customized catalogs of application services with Cloud Maps
With HP Cloud Maps, customers can quickly build a comprehensive catalogue of applications for simple deployment with HP CloudSystem. HP Cloud Maps reduce the time to deliver a new application from weeks or months, often to less than one hour. HP Cloud Maps are templates and additional content based on industry leading intellectual property. HP Cloud Maps result from thousands of hours of development and testing, and decades of close partnerships between HP, our key ISVs, systems integrators (SIs), and customers.
Cloud Maps solution brief (PDF, 350 KB)