- For Home
- For Business
- Get connected with this value-priced notebook. Complete business tasks with Intel technology,3 essential multimedia tools, and Windows 8.15. The durable chassis in a matte charcoal color protects the notebook from the rigors of the day.
- Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Built for mobile use.
- Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
- Carry the HP 250 from meeting to meeting. Enjoy the 39,6 cm (15.6") diagonal HD2 display’s great view without sacrificing portability.
Powered for business.
- Confidently tackle projects with the power of Intel’s 3rd generation Core i3/ Pentium or Celeron dual-core processors.3
- Develop stunning visuals without slowing down your notebook, thanks to Intel’s integrated graphics.
- Connect with colleague via the Internet and email at the office or your favorite hotspots with optional Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WLAN.1,4
Extras that polish the experience.
- HP, a world leader in PCs and touch technology, now brings you Windows 8.15 on a full range of products designed to fit the needs of business. Get business-class security to protect data and devices. Your Windows 8.15 experience.
- Buy Office.
- From trainings to sales videos, view high quality multimedia right from your notebook using the preinstalled software. The Altec Lansing speaker brings you an extraordinary listening experience, too.
- Give presentations finesse when you connect to larger, external HD2 displays4 through the HDMI port.
1 Wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
2 HD content required to view HD images.
3 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4 Sold separately or as an optional, add-on feature.
5 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8.1 Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Operating system
Windows 8.1 64
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 1
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro) 13
- Processor family
Intel® Core™ i3 processor
Intel® Pentium® processor
Intel® Celeron® processor 2
Intel® Celeron® N2810 with Intel HD Graphics (2 GHz, 1 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (2.4 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Pentium® N3510 with Intel HD Graphics (2 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores) 2
- Mobile Intel® HM76 Express; Intel® SoC (chipset is integrated with processor)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 37.84 x 25.92 x 2.81 cm
Starting at 2.5 kg
(Weight will vary by configuration)
- Memory, maximum
- 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM 3,4
- Memory slots:
- 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive
- 500 GB up to 1 TB SATA (5400 rpm) 5
- Optical drive
- DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL 6
Display and graphics
Display and graphics
- 39,6 cm (15.6") diagonal LED-backlit HD anti-glare (1366 x 768)
Integrated: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
Intel® HD Graphics
Discrete: Nvidia 820M (1 GB dedicated DDR3) (Switchable Graphics) 11,12
1 USB 3.0
2 USB 2.0
1 AC power
1 stereo microphone-in/headphone-out combo 10
- Expansion slots
- 1 SD
- High Definition Audio support; Integrated Stereo Speaker; Integrated microphone; Headphone / Microphone-in combo jack
- HD Webcam 11,14
- Full-sized keyboard; numeric keypad
- Pointing device
- Touchpad with 2-piece pick button with left and right click functions; Multi-touch gestures supported
- Network interface
- Realtek Ethernet (10/100)
802.11b/g/n (1x1) WiFi
Bluetooth® 4.0 7,8,9
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Power supply
- 65W Smart AC adapter (integrated); 90W Smart AC adapter (discrete)
- Battery type:
- 4-cell (41 WHr) Li-Ion
- 3-cell (31 WHr) Li-Ion
- Security management
- Security Lock slot (lock must be purchased separately);
Recovery Manager Installer
Cyberlink Youcam DE
Cyberlink Power DVD (available on select models)
Getting Started with Windows 8.1
- 1-year limited warranty (upgrades available, sold separately), 1-year warranty on primary battery
1 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com for details.
2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3 Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory slots.
4 Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
5 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 8.1) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
6 Double-layer discs can store more data than single layer discs. However, double-layer discs burned with this drive may not be compatible with many existing single-layer DVD drives and players. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6 GB single-sided/5.2 GB double-sided – version 1.0 media. Don’t copy copy-right protected materials.
7 Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
8 Bluetooth™ 2.1 is available on Linux operating system. Bluetooth™ 4.0 is available on Windows 8 operating system only.
9 Sold separately or as an optional feature.
10 HDMI cable sold separately
11 HD content required to view HD images.
12 Discrete graphics memory uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
13 This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8.1 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
14 Internet access required.
Rate & Review HP 250 G2 Notebook PC
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Processor type
- Intel Atom
- Intel Celeron
- Intel Pentium
- Intel Core 2
- Intel Core i3
- Intel Core i5
- Intel Core i7
- AMD Athlon
- AMD Phenom
- AMD V-Series
- AMD Sempron
- AMD Turion
- AMD E-Series
- AMD A4 Series
- AMD A6 Series
- AMD A8 Series
- AMD A10 Series
- Intel Core
- AMD C-Series
- AMD FX Series
- NVIDIA Tegra
- NVIDIA Tegra 4
- Samsung Exynos
- Operating system
- Chrome OS
- Windows 7 Basic
- Windows 7 Home Basic 32
- Windows 7 Home Basic 64
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Windows 7 Professional 32
- Windows 7 Professional 64
- Windows 7 Starter 32
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 32
- Windows 8 64
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Enterprise 32
- Windows 8 Enterprise 64
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro 32
- Windows 8 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 32
- Windows 8.1 64
- Windows 8.1 64 and Android Jelly Bean
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise 32
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Pro 32
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1 Single Language
- Windows Embedded Standard
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Windows RT
- Windows Vista Business 32
- Windows Vista Business 64
- Windows Vista Home Basic 32
- Windows Vista Home Premium 32
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Professional 32
- Windows XP Tablet PC
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.