- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 3500 and 3500 yl Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series provides performance and ease of use for enterprise edge and branch office deployments that require PoE+. Based on a HP Networking ASIC, the 3500 yl has low latency with increased packet buffering and an optional module for 10GbE ports.
The 3500 yl has a robust Layer 3 feature set with IPv4 BGP, policy based routing, and IPv4/IPv6 OSPF, and can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform. Software-defined Network (SDN) ready with support for OpenFlow.
- Layer 3 switch with high performance and ease of use for enterprise edge and branch offices.
- 24- and 48-port Gigabit switches with PoE+.
- Modular 10GbE uplinks.
- Up to 24-ports of PoE+ with external EPS/RPS.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
Performance and SDN Ready Access Switches
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series provides performance and ease of use for enterprise edge and branch office deployments.
- Full Layer 3 switch series for flexible deployment with 24- or 48-Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ ports with slot for modular 10GbE ports.
- Advanced Layer 3 feature set including IPv4 BGP, policy based routing, IPv4/IPv6 OSPF, and robust QoS.
- Software-defined Network (SDN) ready with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
Power at the Edge
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series uses an HP Networking ASIC providing low latency and increased packet buffering.
- Supports up 12-ports of PoE+ using only the internal power supply and up to 24-ports of PoE+ with the HP 630 RPS/EPS.
- Selectable queue configurations enables increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications.
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build enhanced network security that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
- Flexible authentication options include Local MAC Authentication, 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication modes, delivering greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection, and flexible traffic controls, such as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, to manage end-to-end application priorities.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls, such as varying security management login, RADIUS/TACACS+, and SSH to enhance security and control change management access.
- Defend the edge of your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection and Dynamic IPv6 Lockdown.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 3500 yl Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, XRMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- 44 10/100/1000 and 4 dual-personality ports, 1 open module slot, maximum
- PoE/PoE+ available
- 111.5 Mpps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 149.8 Gbps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Switch fabric speed:
- 153.6 Gbps, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- PoE capability:
- 398 W PoE+, maximum, depending on model and configuration
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C)
* Prices are recommended retail price and may fluctuate as a result of Dollar/Rand exchange. Subject to availability.