- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
WLAN Access Points
HP M110 Access Point Series
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- HP M110 Access Point is an entry-level, single IEEE 802.11a/b/g radio device that can be configured to operate as an access point, a wireless distribution system (WDS) bridge, or a full-spectrum IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN (WLAN) monitor. The M110 Access Point supports up to two Virtual Service Communities, each with independent VLAN and wireless security profiles.
It is plenum-rated and powered by an IEEE 802.3af(PoE)source. The M110 access point is Wi-Fi Certified for WPA2, WPA, and WEP security and has hardware-assisted AES and RC4 encryption.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
- Diagnostic: - Client event log records association, authentication, and DHCP events. - Packet capture tool for Ethernet and IEEE 802.11 interfaces (PCAP format). - Data rate matrix.
- RF management: - Automatically selects channel on power-up and continuously improves channel selection based on background interference scan. - Configurable background rogue scanning. - Automatically adjusts transmit power to reduce interference.
- Network management: SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, MIB-II with Traps, and RADIUS Authentication Client MIB (RFC 2618)Embedded HTML management tool with secure access (SSL and VPN)Scheduled configuration and firmware upgrades from central server
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location
- Interoperability: Wi-Fi Alliance certifications, including IEEE 802.11g Wi-Fi and WPA2 to help ensure multivendor interoperability
- Virtual Service Communities (VSCs): - Up to 2 SSIDs, each with a unique MAC address, and configurable SSID broadcasts . - Individual security profiles per VSC . - Configurable DTIM and minimum data rate per VSC. - Each VSC mapped to separate IEEE 802.1Q VLANs. - WMM and/or WMM-PS. - Security filter. - IP filter.
- AP client access control functions: - IEEE 802.1X authentication using EAP-SIM, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, and PEAP. - MAC address authentication using local or RADIUS access lists. - RADIUS AAA using EAP-MD5, PAP, CHAP, and MS-CHAPv2. - RADIUS Client (RFC 2865 and 2866) with location-aware support. - Layer 2 wireless client isolation.
- Enhanced Security: - Configurable Ethernet MAC and protocol filters. - WPA2, WPA, and WEP. - IEEE 802.1X PEAP WLAN authentication. - Hardware-assisted AES and RC4 encryption.
- Location flexibility: - 100 mW radio and antenna diversity provide excellent range. - Configurable IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio with external antenna connectors. - Plenum rated. - Centrally manageable.
- Choice of IEEE 802.11i, WPA2, or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of wireless traffic
- Local wireless bridge client traffic filtering: when enabled, prevents communication between wireless devices associated with the same access point
- IEEE 802.1X: provides port-based user authentication with support for Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) MD5, TLS, TTLS, and PEAP with choice of AES, TKIP, and static or dynamic WEP encryption for protecting wireless traffic between authenticated clients and the access point
* Prices are recommended retail price and may fluctuate as a result of Dollar/Rand exchange. Subject to availability.