- For Home
- For Business
HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251n (CF146A)
- SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER
HP Shop online
R 2.599 incl. VAT
R 2.102,8 incl. VATHPonline provides direct FREE delivery anywhere in SA, No Minimum order value HPonline provides direct FREE delivery anywhere in SA, No Minimum order valueHPonline provides direct FREE delivery anywhere in SA, No Minimum order valueThank you for selecting an HP ePreferred Partner. Please select "BUY NOW" to leave the HP website and continue to the selected Partner site.
myHP South Africa
R 2.318 incl. VATThank you for selecting an HP ePreferred Partner. Please select "BUY NOW" to leave the HP website and continue to the selected Partner site.
- Produce professional colour documents that help boost business. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint1. Use ethernet connectivity for printer sharing.
- The ideal printer for business users who need to create professional-quality colour documents and marketing materials in the office and print from virtually anywhere.1
Enjoy fast set up and easy, high-quality printing.
- Install your printer fast – there's no CD required with HP Smart Install2.
- Operate your printer with ease, using the two-line display.
- Produce professional quality documents quickly and easily.
Maintain the pace of business with mobile printing.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint1.
- Print from your iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® with AirPrint™3.
- Set up and share the printer anywhere in the office with built-in Ethernet connectivity.
Create high-impact, colour marketing materials.
- Get accurate colour with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner. Optimise settings with HP EasyColor.
- Boost productivity with print speeds of up to 14 ppm4. Reload the paper tray less often, thanks to the 150-sheet capacity.
- Create impressive colour marketing materials on a range of media, including HP speciality papers.
- Print affordably – get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer5. Save money with the high-capacity HP LaserJet 131X Black Toner Cartridge6.
Reduce your environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t7.
- Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology8 – start printing and get the first page out as fast as 19 seconds4.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges and reorder with HP SureSupply9.
- Get free, easy recycling: toner cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly10.
1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
2 HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows only.
3 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4 Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. FPO exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software programme, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.
5 Compared with HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn printer. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in colour with content similar to the colour ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of colour pages printed, and other factors.
6 HP 131X LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
7 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
8 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
9 Programme features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
10 Programme availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
- Print speed black:
- Normal:Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed color:
Normal:Up to 14 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 18.5 sec
Color: As fast as 19 sec
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 30,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 250 to 1500
- Recommended monthly page volume note:
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 750 MHz
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)
- 2-line graphical LCD (text)
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability:
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or network port;
Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems:
- Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher)
- Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher)
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), RED HAT Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package)
- SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora™ (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu® (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
- HPUX 11 and Solaris® 8/9
- Memory, standard:
- 128 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 128 MB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 125-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double); envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
- Media sizes, custom:
- 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Supported media weight:
- 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with HP laser glossy photo papers)
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
315 watts (printing), 11.5 watts (ready), 5.1 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (off). Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 1.222 kWh/Week
(Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32.5ºC
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 405 x 453 x 250 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 405 x 512 x 250 mm (input tray extended to legal-size)
- 18.7 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 500 x 333 x 550 mm
- Package weight:
- 22.77 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251n printer
- Preinstalled introductory HP Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridges (~700 pages)
- CDs containing device software and electronic documentation
- Install Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
- Power cord
- Cable included:
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
- Eco Highlights
• Save energy – HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don't.
• Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.
• Free, convenient cartridge recycling in more than 50 countries.
 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
 Programme availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251n
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
* Prices are recommended retail price and may fluctuate as a result of Dollar/Rand exchange. Subject to availability.