- For Home
- For Business
HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251nw(CF147A)
- SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER
(* Limited Stock)
R 3.144,91 incl. VATHPonline provides direct FREE delivery anywhere in SA, No Minimum order value HPonline provides direct FREE delivery anywhere in SA, No Minimum order valueHPonline provides direct FREE delivery anywhere in SA, No Minimum order valueThank you for selecting an HP ePreferred Partner. Please select "BUY NOW" to leave the HP website and continue to the selected Partner site.
HP Shop online
(* Limited Stock)
R 3.499 incl. VAT
myHP South Africa
R 3.111,99 incl. VATThank you for selecting an HP ePreferred Partner. Please select "BUY NOW" to leave the HP website and continue to the selected Partner site.
- Produce professional colour documents that help boost business. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint1. Use business apps to access and print from the web2,3. Locate the printer anywhere in the office, using wireless connectivity3,4.
- The ideal printer for business users who need to create professional-quality colour documents and marketing materials in the office, print from virtually anywhere1, and access business apps for printing web content without using a PC2.
Enjoy fast set up and easy, web-connected printing.
- Use business apps and the 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen to access and print from the web2,3.
- Use the colour touchscreen to preview and select the pictures that you want to print from your flash drive3.
- Install your printer fast – there's no CD required with HP Smart Install5.
- Print directly from a flash drive using the easy-access USB port3.
Maintain the pace of business with mobile printing.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint1.
- Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™6.
- Send files from a mobile device directly to your printer – without a network – using HP wireless direct printing3,7.
- Set up and share the printer anywhere in the office with wireless and built-in Ethernet connectivity3,4.
Create high-impact, colour marketing materials.
- Get accurate colour with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner. Optimise settings with HP EasyColor.
- Boost productivity with print speeds of up to 14 ppm8. Reload the paper tray less often, thanks to the 150-sheet capacity.
- Create impressive colour marketing materials on a range of media, including HP specialty papers.
- Print affordably – get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer9. Save money with the high-capacity HP LaserJet 131X Black Toner Cartridge10.
Reduce your environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t11.
- Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology12 – start printing and get the first page out as fast as 19 seconds8.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges and reorder with HP SureSupply13.
- Get free, easy recycling: toner cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly14.
1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
2 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
3 Feature only available on the HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw Printer.
4 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
5 HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows only.
6 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
7 Mobile device must be wireless-enabled and within wireless range of the printer. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled and may require a firmware upgrade. Feature may require the download of drivers or apps to mobile device, available at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
8 Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. FPO exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software programme, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.
9 Compared with HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn printer. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in colour with content similar to the colour ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of colour pages printed, and other factors.
10 HP 131X LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
11 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
12 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
13 Programme features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
14 Programme availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
- Print speed black:
- Normal:Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed color:
Normal:Up to 14 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 18.5 sec
Color: As fast as 19 sec
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 30,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 250 to 1500
- Recommended monthly page volume note:
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 750 MHz
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)
- 3.5" (8.89 cm) touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™, business apps
- Wireless capability:
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, secure wireless direct printing
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 1 Host USB
- 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking, 1 Walk-up USB
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or network port;
Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems:
- Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher)
- Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher)
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), RED HAT Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package)
- SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora™ (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu® (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
- HPUX 11 and Solaris® 8/9
- Memory, standard:
- 128 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 128 MB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 125-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double); envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
- Media sizes, custom:
- 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Supported media weight:
- 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with HP laser glossy photo papers)
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
315 watts (printing), 11.5 watts (ready), 5.1 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (off). Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 1.222 kWh/Week
(Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32.5ºC
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 405 x 453 x 265 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 405 x 512 x 354 mm (input tray extended to legal-size, touchscreen control panel rotated up)
- 18.8 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 500 x 333 x 550 mm
- Package weight:
- 22.77 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251nw printer
- Preinstalled introductory HP Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridges (~700 pages)
- CDs containing device software and electronic documentation
- Install Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable
- One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
- Eco Highlights
• Save energy – HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don't.
• Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.
• Free, convenient cartridge recycling in more than 50 countries.
 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
 Programme availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251nw
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
* Prices are recommended retail price and may fluctuate as a result of Dollar/Rand exchange. Subject to availability.