- Speed up the delivery of orders with a printer that lets you print and load media simultaneously. Target new applications with quality results on virtually any rigid and flexible media1. Rely on a dependable, robust device that fits your workspace.
Turn orders around fast with an efficient workflow.
- Deliver jobs quickly with an efficient workflow that lets you load, print, and collect media simultaneously.
- Load up to 4 sheets of media fast with the help of automated features — no masking is required.
- Reduce interruptions — no daily printhead maintenance2 required; get remote monitoring with the HP Embedded Web Server.
- Choose the right speed and quality to meet each customer requirement.
Offer new applications and grow your business.
- Wow your clients with incredible image quality — up to 1200 x 600 optimised dpi.
- Show clients what's possible: do more with white ink3, double-sided prints, matte/gloss, and full bleeds.
- Do more: print on virtually any rigid or flexible media1 with good ink adhesion.
- Say yes to just about any request, even when asked to print on thick, heavy and long4 materials.
A perfect fit for your business and shop space.
- Print on virtually any rigid or flexible substrate1 from a single device.
- Optimise your print shop space with folding tables that store easily when the printer is not in use.
- Rely on a robust, reliable design, including sturdy media advance system, onboard camera and HP Print Care.
- The HP Scitex FB500 Industrial Printer makes it easier than ever to use white ink3.
- 1 Flexible media printing with an optional HP Scitex FB500 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit. Printing performance may vary depending on media.
- 2 The printer employs fully automatic printhead testing and maintenance systems.
- 3 Use of white ink requires a separate purchase of the HP Scitex FB500 White Ink Upgrade Kit.
- 9 HP Scitex FB500 Extension Tables are required for long materials.
- Model size:
- 162.5 cm
- Print technology:
- Piezoelectric Inkjet, UV-curable ink
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum print speed:
- 37 m²/hr
- Compatible ink types:
- UV-curable pigment-based ink
- Print heads:
- 12 (2 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta); option: 12 (2 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black, 4 white)
- Number of print cartridges:
- 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta); option: 5 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white)
- Ink drop:
- Variable drop size
- Print cartridge volume delivered:
- HP 250 Scitex Ink Cartridge: cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta (3 Litre); HP 251 Scitex Ink Cartridge: white (2 Litre)
- Finished output handling:
- Flatbed, sheet feed, and roll feed with optional HP Scitex FB500 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit. Vacuum belt media drive for easy loading and accurate media advance
- Productivity features included:
- Full-bleed printing, double side printing, N-up printing, nested printing, print on flexible through optional Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit, media detection, stored media settings, and automatic calibrations: printhead alignment, nozzle-out detection and replacement
- Media sizes, custom:
- 10 x 15 to 162 x 305 cm
- Roll maximum input:
- Roll external diameter:
- 23 cm (with optional HP Scitex FB500 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit)
- Roll maximum weight:
- 81 kg
- Media thickness:
- Up to 64 mm
- Paper handling input, standard:
- Flatbed, sheet feed, 1.22 m long by 1.62 m wide, rigid media weight up to 68 kg
- Paper handling output, standard:
- Set of roller tables
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 325 x 142 x 152 cm
- 719 kg (without standard input and output tables)
- One-year limited hardware warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
* Prices are recommended retail price and may fluctuate as a result of Dollar/Rand exchange. Subject to availability.
Open menu: Select another location or language-Close menu: Select another location or language South Africa