Deliver composite applications with less waiting, reduced risk and lower costs
HP Service Virtualization is the power tool for development and testing teams to remove delay-causing roadblocks. This visually intuitive software provides development and testing teams building composite applications with a flexible solution to remove constraints by virtualizing services within existing environments both onsite and in the cloud. By enabling parallel development and early functional testing, Service Virtualization eliminates wait times for teams delivering at Agile speed. And, HP Service Virtualization reduces costs, by eliminating the requirement for access to constrained business-critical infrastructure or pay-per-use cloud components for testing.
- Remove wait times for constrained services and speed delivery
- Reduce budgets required to run and manage complex test environments
- Eliminate expenses from dev/test access to third-party services
- Reduce downtime risk by engaging quality early
- Minimize security risk with broader test coverage
HP Service Virtualization
A simple, visual descriptions of the benefits of HP Service Virtualization.