Accelerate business workflow
Transform paper-based processes with Ethernet and wireless networking options, easy printing from mobile devices, and advanced fleet management and security features.
See all HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFPs
Featured laser flow multifunction printers
* Estimated A.U. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
1. For wireless direct printing, mobile device may require an app or print software. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. Please note that while your mobile device is directly connected to the printer, access to content that requires Internet support (such as web pages or documents stored in the cloud) may not be supported while in HP wireless direct mode.
2. For touch-to-print capability, mobile device must support NFC-enabled printing.
3. HP recommends that the number of pages per month of images output be within the sated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
4. Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. In addition, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the foregoing, nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.