HP OfficeJet 200 series mobile printers
Portability meets productivity
Easy set up
Start printing right out of the box with quick and easy setup, using HP Auto Wireless Connect.3
Stay productive with a large, easy-to-use control panel.
Productivity on the go
Print, copy and scan on the go with this portable all-in-one that weighs only 3.06kg that fits almost anywhere
More pages on the go
Get the high-quality results, using reliable Original HP cartridges.
HP OfficeJet 200 series
© HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. In addition, our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the foregoing, nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
1. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
2. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or to have a direct wireless connection. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
3. Not all computers or network configurations are compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect. For details, see hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
4. Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see hp.com/go/printerclaims.
5. Average yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
6. Supports USB charging in OFF mode when connected to a 1A-minimum-charge-capable USB charging port.
7. HP Fast Charge Technology recharges your standard battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when charging from an AC power source with the system off. When the printer is powered on, charge time may increase and will vary based on usage.
8. Bluetooth® Smart technology currently supported on Android devices with Bluetooth v4.0+. Bluetooth needs to be enabled with the HP ePrint app installed and open for printing. Mobile device must be within 5 ft/1.5 m of the printer. Learn more at hp.com/go/blueprinting.