HP Elite x2 convertible 2-in-1 laptop
Compare and Choose
Complete your experience
Product images are for illustration purposes only, product availability and colours may vary by country.
© HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. In addition, our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the foregoing, nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
© Copyright 2019 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
1. Intel® Quad Core™ processors are optional. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. HP Elite x2 G4 Folio Keyboard is an optional feature that must be configured at the time of purchase. Product exterior and outer keyboard is 100% genuine full grain leather as of 9/18/18.
3. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
4. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP’s Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with 1M annual unit sales on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Processors and higher, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
5. Measured at the hinge
6. Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
7. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
8. Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax devices.
9. Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds (802.11ac) is achievable when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
10. Backpack body material constructed with 70% recycled material (40% recycled polyvinyl butyral (RPVB); 60% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET). The inner lining is 100% RPET. Webbing and hardware such as zippers and buckles are not made from recycled materials. Hardware is nickel-free.