HP A3 PageWide Managed Color MFP Printers
A new era of low-cost color and high productivity.
HP A3 PageWide Managed Color MFPs and Printers
Options you might also be interested in
1. Based on HP review of 2019 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
2. Fewer service parts claim based on HP analysis of leading in-class A3 color laser printers and MFPs as of February 2018; calculations use publicly available and/or published manufacturer rated yields for long-life consumables and assume 600,000 pages printed (using a 60% black/40% color ratio). Learn more at hp.com/go/pagewideclaims.
3. Comparison of HP PageWide A3 devices with leading in-class color ink/laser MFPs ($3,000–$11,299 and €2,820-€11,199), and color ink/laser single function printers ($1,500-$4,799 and €1,410-€4,599) as of February 2018; market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2017, excluding other HP PageWide products. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at HP.com/go/printerspeeds.
4. Energy claim based on TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of February 2018. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of in-class A3 color laser printers and MFPs with published speeds of 20 to 80 ppm, excluding other HP PageWide products. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary.
5. Some features require additional purchase. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. Learn more at hp.com/go/printsecurity.
6. BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018