Copy, scan, fax, duplex print and
access the web straight from your
printer.3 Save time and paper with
blazing fast two-sided printing at
speeds that rival single-side printing
and single-pass two-sided scanning.4
that keeps your
Help employees stay productive and
connect to familiar devices and easily
print from their smartphone, tablet3 or
Innovative design for
superb office productivity
Save space and increase productivity with
a new and revolutionary design that
delivers advanced paper handling with a
self-contained output bin, super-fast print
speeds and two-sided scanning.
With features like HP Web Jetadmin,3
duplex printing, and a generous monthly
duty cycle, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8700
series comes equipped with all the tools to
enhance your productivity while delivering
professional quality prints.
1. HP OfficeJet Pro 8700 Series: Cost Per Page (CPP) claim is based on comparing the top 10 equivalent colour laser MFPs <$500 AUD RRP, representing 85% of the total units sold between January to December 2015 as reported by IDC as of Q4 2015. CPP comparisons relate to HP 955XL series cartridges and are based on manufacturers published AUD RRP and ISO yields for highest capacity cartridges. For more information see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
2. Two-sided scan speed is up to 6 ipm for HP OfficeJet 8710 and 8720, and single-pass, two-sided scan speed is up to 23 ipm for HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 and 8740. Scan speeds measured from ADF. Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software.
3. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
4. HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
5. When printing in general office mode.
6. HP OfficeJet printer 30 day money back guarantees a refund of your purchase price within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. Offer valid until 31st December 2016. For full terms and conditions click here.
© HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. In addition, our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the foregoing, nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.