Give your team secure access to mobile printing
Help employees stay productive with effortless mobile printing from their smartphones, tablets, and notebooks—while maintaining security policies and managing printer access with HP JetAdvantage mobile printing software solutions and hardware options.
Free print and scan applications for your mobile workers
Featured HP products and links for your business
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
1. Feature is supported on select printers and may require purchase of an optional accessory. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi network of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Learn more at hp.com.au/mobileprinting.
2. For wireless direct printing, mobile device may require an app or print software. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. Please note that while your mobile device is directly connected to the printer, access to content that requires Internet support (such as web pages or documents stored in the cloud) may not be supported while in HP wireless direct mode.
3. Requires a compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile device. For a list of compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile devices, see hp.com/go/nfcprinting.
4. Requires an internet connection to an HP ePrint-enabled printer. Printer requires ePrint account registration. App or software may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area.
5. HP JetAdvantage Capture App requires Internet access. The app is available for mobile devices running Android OS version 4.0 and higher and is compatible with many HP scanners and MFPs. Mobile device needs to be connected to the same network as the HP scanner or MFP or connected via Wi-Fi Direct.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.