1. Based on detachables of vendors as of October 3, 2017. Power based on processor, graphics and memory.
2. Based on HP's internal analysis of convertible non-detachables as of February 2018, and power based on maximum processor, graphics, memory.
3. Based on internal analysis clamshell form factor notebooks with 4K panel, brightness based on nits.
4. Applies only to the ZBook 14u - Based on HP's internal analysis of hinge height of ISV certified mobile workstations as of January 25, 2018.
5. Based on HP's internal analysis of manufacturers' original, U.S. list price of ISV - certified mobile workstation as of March 26, 2018.
6. Based on IDC Market Share Data of mobile workstation units sold in quarters 1-4 in 2017. IDC Quarterly Workstation Tracker, 2017Q4.
7. Based on HP's internal analysis of ISV- certified mobile workstations as of February 2018, and power based on maximum processor, graphics, memory.
HP ZBook 14u and 15u screen image courtesy of Local Motors.
© HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. In addition, our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the foregoing, nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.