HP 4K and 5K Z Displays
Redefine lifelike image presentation with HP’s 4K1 and 5K2 resolution Z Displays. Offering a complete line up of 4K UHD displays ranging in size from 23.8” to 31.5” diagonal size and an impressive 27” diagonal 5K display you’re sure to find the perfect ultra-high definition display for you –all at ultra-affordable price points.
Up to a massive
Up to a massive
1.07 billion colors
99% Adobe® RGB
5K HP Z27q
Experience amazingly sharp details with the HP Z27q 27-inch diagonal UHD display, which delivers an astounding 5K (5120 x 2880) resolution with a massive 14.7 MP, 217 ppi, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and high brightness. Includes pro-class, 10-bit colour quality and up to 1.07 billion colours as well as 99% coverage of Adobe® RGB for unbelievably rich presentation of all your projects. And enjoy immediate, accurate colour calibration for sRGB, Adobe, and BT.709. Combine all this with wide IPS viewing angles and you can make every seat a great seat.
- View all HP ultra-high def HP Z Display specsHide full specsView all HP ultra-high def HP Z Display specs
Performance Display Tech Specs
4K 5K Z24s Z27s Z27q Screen Size 23.8-inch 27-inch 27-inch Technology 4K UHD IPS Panel 4K UHD IPS Panel 5K IPS Panel Resolution 3840 x 2160 @60Hz (4K UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (UHD) 5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz Brightness 300 cd/m2 300 cd/m2 300 cd/m2 Connectivity DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI, Mini-DP, MHL HDMI, MHL, DisplayPort, Mini-DisplayPort Dual DisplayPort Special Features Picture-in-Picture; picture-by-picture 4 USB Connectors; Picture-in-Picture; picture-by-picture 4 USB 3.0 Connections Energy Star Yes Yes Yes Datasheet Z27s Datasheet Learn More Coming soon Coming soon Coming soon
4K HP Z24s and Z27s
4K for business and your budget
Experience ultra-high definition/4K1 image presentation and factory-calibrated colour accuracy out of the box with the HP Z24s 23.58-inch or HP27s 27” diagonal IPS UHD display with massive 3840 x 2160 resolution, 185 ppi, and sRGB color gamut for your demanding digital workflows. And instantly mirror your smart phone or tablet content to the large screen through an easy MHL connection that also keeps your devices charged and ready to go.3
HP Display Assistant Software
Meet your monitor’s new best friend
Personalize your workspace with resizable screen partitions and work in documents, spreadsheets, and e-mail in separate regions of the screen—at the same time—with HP Display Assistant software. View open applications on all of your connected displays with the expanded toolbar. Deter theft with a user-designated PIN that deactivates the monitor if it’s disconnected from a PC without approval.
Get comfortable and breathe easy
Find your sweet spot with customizable 4-way comfort adjustability including tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settings—plus an integrated HP Quick Release that allows you to mount the display on a wall.4 And do it all knowing that your investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty on all HP ultra-high def Z displays. To extend your protection beyond the standard warranty, select optional HP Care Pack Services.7
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® and TCO qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered,5 and has mercury-free display backlights, low halogen,6 and arsenic-free display glass.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
ENERGY STAR is a registered mark owned by the U.S. government.
- 4K content required.
- 5K content required. The video card of the connected PC must be capable of supporting 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz to drive the monitor at the Preferred Mode.
- MHL 2.0 port will charge a MHL compatible smart phone and tablet battery. Includes a DisplayPort to HDMI dongle to increase connect flexibility. Requires the smart phone or tablet to be enabled for MHL or have an HDMI dongle to connect to the monitor. See your mobile device specifications. Max display resolution is Full HD.
- Mounting hardware sold separately.
- EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.