HP Virtual Workstations
HP DL380z Virtual Workstation
Get the job done with the HP Z Virtual Workstation. Enjoy a true workstation experience that offers end-to-end security and easily optimized IT management. Experience superior graphics and performance in a flexible 2U form factor that allows you to access certified workstation ISV applications—from virtually anywhere.
Secure your sensitive data and flexibly
manage your environment
Keep intellectual property out of the wrong hands by keeping sensitive data in house and only transmitting encrypted pixel data over LAN or WAN. And centrally control deployment and management for different user profiles with flexible provisioning and multiple configuration options. The HP DL380z helps meet your changing needs through flexible IT management.
- View HP Z Virtual Workstation specsHide HP Z Virtual Workstation specsView HP Z Virtual Workstation specs
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2695 v2 (2.4 GHz, 30 MB cache, 12 cores)
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2680 v2 (2.8 GHz, 25 MB cache, 10 cores)
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 v2 (2.5 GHz, 25 MB cache, 10 cores)
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2650 v2 (2.6 GHz, 20 MB cache, 8 cores)
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2630 v2 (2.6 GHz, 15 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Intel® C600
- SAS (15000 rpm), 146 GB, 300 GB; SAS (10000 rpm), 300 GB, 900GB; SATA (7200 rpm), 500 GB, 1 TB; SATA SSD, 100 GB, 800 GB
- HP Smart Array P420i Controller
- SATA Slim DVD-ROM
- SATA Slim DVD-RW
- 8 2.5” HDD4
- 1 Slimline optical
- High-end 3D: NVIDIA® Quadro® K4000 (3 GB), NVIDIA® Quadro® K5000 (4 GB)
- Ultra High-end 3D: NVIDIA® Quadro® K6000 (12 GB)
- High-end Virtual 3D: NVIDIA® GRID K2 (8 GB)
- 384 GB, 1866 MHz, DDR3 Registered SDRAM, 24 DIMM
- 3 PCIe Gen3 x16
- 1 PCIe Gen3 x8
- 1 FlexLOM connector
- 1 HDD writeback cache connector
External I/O Ports7
- 7 USB 2.0
- 1 serial
- 2 VGA
- 1 SD (internal)
- HP Ethernet 1 GB 4-port 366FLR adapter (optional)
- HP VWS Ethernet 10 GB 2-port 560FLR-SFP+ adapter (optional)
Power Supply Required
- 1200 W 94% efficient with HP Power Discovery Services (PDS) support
- 1200 W 94% efficient redundant power supply with HP Power Discovery Services (PDS) support (optional)
- 8.73 x 44.55 x 69.85 cm/3.44 x 17.54 x 27.50 in
- 41 lb/18.59 kg
- HP USB Keyboard
- HP USB Mouse
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) support
- Security bezel (optional)
- 2U Rack
- Includes 3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support with next business day response.
Powerful images, peak innovation
Enjoy the view with vibrant high-end 3D graphics performance, including the latest NVIDIA GRID K2 cards, via the innovative 2U rack mount HP Z Virtual Workstation. Support up to 8 mid-range or 2 ultra-high-end 3D workstation users.
Confidently run your ISV workstation applications virtually in a fully tested and qualified software ecosystem in partnerships with NVIDIA®, Citrix, and VMWare.
Industry leading HP iLO Management3 is available on all HP DL380z Virtual Workstations. Learn more http://h17007.www1.hp.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/management/ilo/index.aspx
Sharp images, stand-out performance
View graphics with clarity and detail on your end point device thanks to unique HP Remote Graphics Software10 and speedy HP Velocity 2.1 to manage network traffic. Access your workstation- or server- based graphic-right applications and collaborate remotely in real time from any PC, thin client, or Window table.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
NVIDIA is a trademark of NVIDIA Corporation.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less.
- Optional or add-on feature. Sold separately.
- All 2.5” (small form factor) hard disk drive options are hot swappable.
- Actual memory speed is dependent on processor and number of memory channels used. 1st and 2nd CPUs must be installed for all DIMM slots to be available.
- For full complement of PCIe Gen3 slots, Slot 1 Riser Cage and Slot 2 Riser Cage must be installed.
- Both VGA ports cannot be active simultaneously. Internal SD slot is not hot-pluggable.
- Factory integrated only.
- Exact weight depends upon configuration.
- HP Remote Graphics requires a Windows or Linux operating system and Internet access.