HP LaserJet printers and MFPs for Business
1. Based on HP Internal data review. Highest share in its segment, 2019.
2. Based on HP Internal data review, 2019.
3. Based on HP review of 2019 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit https://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: https://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
4. Print speeds: Measured using ISO/NEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see https://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
5. Based on the reduced energy use of HP LaserJet printers and cartridges with JetIntelligence introduced since 2015 compared to previous toner versions without JetIntelligence, using EnergyStar methodology.
6. Scan speeds measured from ADF. Actual processing speeds may vary depending on the scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance and application software.
7. Wireless Direct, NFC. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the signal of a WiFi Direct® supported MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see https://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Aliance®.
8. BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018.