Designed to fit any learning environment
Sprout Pro integrates multiple advanced technologies into an all-in-one solution making it a ready-to-go tool for group research, creating media-rich projects and presenting work. Find the Sprout Pro that best fits your needs.
1. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
2. The HP Active Pen will only be included with Sprout Pro G2.
3. Stop Motion app is optional and available to download at no cost from the HP Marketplace on Sprout Pro G1. Stop Motion app will be available for use on Sprout Pro G2 through Discover in WorkTools after June 1, 2017.
4. WorkTools is currently only available on Sprout Pro G2 and higher. Internet access required. Some apps referenced through WorkTools may require purchase.
5. Camera 3D will only be available on Sprout Pro by HP G2.
6. HP 3D Scan Software Pro v5 will be available to download soon through Discover in the WorkTools software that is included standard with Sprout Pro G2. It is available for purchase separately with other PCs. Internet access required. Minimum system requirements for other PCs include Windows 7 or higher and a USB port to upload HP 3D Scan software Pro v5.
7. 21.3 inch Diagonal Projected Touch Display is only available on Sprout Pro by HP G2.
8. A3 document size refers to 29.7 x 42.0 cm or 11.69 x 16.53 inches. Tabloid document size refers to 43.2 cm x 27.9 cm or 17 x 11 inches.
9. HD webcam and HD downward-facing camera will only be available on Sprout Pro by HP G2.
Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© Copyright 2017. HP Development Company, L.P.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor and used by HP, Inc. under license. Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows Logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. other countries. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S and/or other countries. NVIDIA and GeForce are trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.