HP ENVY LAPTOP
An exceptionally powerful laptop in a sleek, stylish design.
1. Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configurations and manufacturing variances.
2. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. 4K content required to view full 4K images. 4K panel optional on select models only.
4. Available on 33.78 cm (13.3)” diagonal models only.
5. NVIDIA® graphics card available on select configurations of ENVY 43.94 cm (17”) diagonal models only.
6. Windows 10/ MobileMark 14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details.
7. Battery life tested by HP using continuous FHD video playback, 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 17%, player audio level at 100%, played full-screen from local storage, headphone attached, wireless on but not connected. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
8. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
9. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
10. Quad speakers Available on 33.78 cm (13.3”) diagonal models only.
11. Privacy screen available on select 33.78 cm (13.3”) diagonal models with FHD display. HP Sure View available on select HP models and requires factory configuration. Brightness will vary between sharing and privacy modes.
12. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
13. Available on select 43.94 cm (17.3)” diagonal models only.
14. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
15. Available on 33.78 cm (13.3”) diagonal touchscreen models only.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.