OMEN X Laptop
OMEN Laptops (NEW)
OMEN Desktop (NEW)
Rank up or be forgotten
This OMEN desktop combines cutting-edge design and the industry’s latest hardware to deliver major power. It’s ready to handle intense AAA games with ease, and look good doing it.Shop now
OMEN X Desktop
OMEN X Compact Desktop
Play your way
Play your favorite PC games the way you want to play them with three diverse game play modes. Easily move from your desktop to the couch all the way to immersive VR with this power-packed, adaptable desktop.
OMEN X 35 Curved Display
Massive. Curved. Game-changer.
Push the limit of your graphics card with a display that puts you in the middle of the action. A massive 35-inch curved panel, QHD1 resolution, and NVIDIA G-SYNC™ technology combine to redefine just how immersive your game can be.
OMEN 32 Display
Expansive views. Dominant victories.
Sit back, and enjoy the show. From the 32-inch panel to the impressive QHD1 detail, your rise to the top can look as good as it feels with a display made for a more immersive experience.Shop now
OMEN 27 Display
When your reflexes have been honed to a razer’s edge, only a display with a 165Hz refresh rate, NVIDIA G-SYNC™, and 1ms response time can keep up. By eliminating motion blur and minimizing input lag, there’s nothing slowing you down.Shop now
OMEN 25 Display
No blur. No stutter. All speed.
Turn your equipment into an upper hand. This display’s 144Hz refresh rate works with AMD Freesync software to minimize display stutter and deliver gameplay as smooth as your reaction time.Shop now
HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset
New OMEN Sequencer
New OMEN Reactor
OMEN Mouse Pads
OMEN Command Center
OMEN Accelerator Software
1. Quad high definition (QHD) content required to view QHD images.
2. Included on select skus only.
3. Compatible with Windows®-based PCs with Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
4. Feature availability varies by product.
5. Require OMEN Accelerator hardware device.
6. Only on select models. Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warrant, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
© 2016 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
NVIDIA®, GeForce®, and the NVIDIA® logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA® Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.