HP Introduces All-in-One PCs for Everyone
PALO ALTO -- HP today revealed its largest investment in the all-in-one desktop PC market to date, unveiling a new portfolio of products that offers consumers, small businesses and enterprises powerful and sleek PCs and award-winning customer service and support.
All-in-one PCs deliver a smaller footprint along with the power and multimedia features expected from a two-piece computing solution. IDC research shows that among commercial PC users worldwide, the intent to purchase all-in-one solutions will rise from 9.9 percent to 15.7 percent in the next 12 months.(1)
Additionally, NPD Group reported that 34 percent of consumer desktop purchases in the month of July were all-in-one PCs.(2) To support this growth, HP offers a broad range of screen sizes and premium features, such as multitouch, to meet the needs and budgetary requirements of every consumer and business.
“The popularity of the all-in-one form factor continues to grow, and HP’s contribution to this market is significant,” said Todd Bradley, executive vice president, Personal Systems Group, HP. “We continue to expand our portfolio to remain the global leader in Windows-based all-in-one PCs, introducing innovation that matters to business customers and consumers alike.”
Affordable, stylish home computing
The space-saving HP Omni series PCs provide an ideal combination of form, function and affordability. Two new models, the 20-inch diagonal HP Omni 120 and 21.5-inch diagonal HP Omni 220 PCs, offer ample storage, built-in speakers and vivid high-definition (HD)(3) displays. They also feature HP LinkUp, which lets users view and interact with content from a notebook PC on the Omni PC. Changes are saved directly to the notebook, so there are no file transfer hassles.(4)
The HP Omni 120 PC features an elegant easel design that integrates up to 750 gigabytes (GB) of hard drive space(5) and a choice of the latest AMD or Intel® processors.
The HP Omni 220 PC offers a streamlined cantilever design. Select models offer Beats Audio™ and second-generation Intel quad core processors and graphics for a PC that sounds and performs as good as it looks.
The HP TouchSmart advantage
The 20-inch HP TouchSmart 320, 21.5-inch diagonal HP TouchSmart 420 and the 23-inch diagonal HP TouchSmart 520 PCs are designed for consumers who demand a premium multimedia and touch experience. These TouchSmart PCs feature a free-standing, tilt-enabled display, which complements the surrounding environment instead of defining it. The floating form is minimal and elegant with enough space between the stand and display to hide the keyboard when not in use.
The newest version of HP’s exclusive TouchSmart software provides the most intuitive, immersive touch experience to date. Users can conveniently access Windows® apps, desktop icons and built-for-touch applications within the same desktop environment. Additionally, users can experience content and programs from a notebook PC on the TouchSmart PC’s Magic Canvas with HP LinkUp for a more comfortable, entertaining and productive experience.(4)
Music lovers will enjoy a premium listening experience with integrated Beats Audio technology on HP TouchSmart PCs. The optional HP Pulse Subwoofer, paired with the TouchSmart 520 or 610, adds depth to music, movies and games, filling the room with penetrating bass.
First HP TouchSmart designed for small businesses
The HP TouchSmart Elite 7320 All-in-One Business PC offers small businesses the productivity, reliability and touch technology they need for a competitive edge. The sleek and modern design rotates up to 30 degrees vertically, enabling it to be deployed in very small spaces.
The HP TouchSmart Elite 7320 includes a 21.5-inch diagonal, full HD,(3) widescreen, LED back-lit touch display; second-generation Intel Core™ i3 i5 and i7 processors(7); and the HP TouchSmart Suite, providing a powerful computing package that empowers businesses.
The HP TouchSmart Elite 7320 also provides access to the HP Elite Premium Support program, delivering 24/7 Elite-accredited support to maximize return on investment for growing businesses.
Versatility and style in a business all-in-one
The HP Pro 3420 All-in-One is designed for small businesses with demanding workloads looking for a versatile PC that is ready to perform right out of the box. Ideal for customer-facing work environments or businesses with virtual collaboration needs, the HP Pro 3420 is equipped with integrated webcams and premium stereo speakers for instant face-to-face communication with remote employees.(4)
It features a 20-inch diagonal screen and includes the latest Intel Core i3 processors(7) with up to 8 GB of memory(4) and up to 2 terabytes (TB)(5) of storage. It also offers the easy-to-use HP ProtectTools security suite(6) to help secure access and communication of confidential information.
Enterprises choose all-in-ones to engage customers and employees
Enterprise customers from the Ronald McDonald House to Disney choose HP business all-in-one PCs for their sleek design and powerful performance.
HP’s recently announced HP 8200 Elite All-in-One Business PC completes the company’s new all-in-one portfolio, delivering enterprise, midmarket and public sector customers a no-compromise combination of performance and style.
Featuring second-generation Intel Core vPro™ processors,(7,8) it offers robust performance, enterprise security remote management and easy serviceability, as well as integrated collaboration tools that allow businesses to connect to coworkers at the office, across town or on the other side of the globe.
Pricing and availability(9)
- The HP Omni 120 PCs are expected to be available on Sept. 21 in the United States at a starting price of $399.99.
- The HP Omni 220 PCs are expected to be available on Sept. 11 in the United States at a starting price of $799.99.
- The HP TouchSmart 320 PCs are expected to be available on Oct. 2 in the United States at a starting price of $599.99.
- The HP TouchSmart 420 PCs are expected to be available on Sept. 11 in the United States at a starting price of $699.99.
- The HP TouchSmart 520 PCs are expected to be available on Sept. 11 in the United States at a starting price of $899.99.
- The HP Pulse Subwoofer is expected to be available on Sept. 21 in the United States at a starting price of $149.99.
- The HP TouchSmart Elite 7320 PCs are expected to be available on Sept. 21 in the United States at a starting price of $850.
- The HP Pro 3420 PCs are expected to be available in October in the United States at a starting price of $599.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) "2010 Commercial PC Buyer Survey," IDC #227655, April 2011.
(2) "Desktop PC Market Pulse — July 2011," The NPD Group, August 2011.
(3) HD content is required to view HD images.
(4) Internet access required and sold separately.
(5) For hard drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. 1 TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
(6) HP ProtectTools requires Microsoft® Windows.
(7) 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® 64architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. See www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information. Multi Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active Management Technology and Intel Virtualization Technology, requires additional third-party software in order to run. Availability of future “virtual appliances” applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on third-party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
(8) Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on hardware and software configurations.
(9) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance or market share relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the competitive pressures faced by HP’s businesses; the development and transition of new products and services (and the enhancement of existing products and services) to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the achievement of expected operational and financial results; and other risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2011 and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2010. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2011 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.