The world's thinnest and lightest business class notebook. Ever.1
Exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional performance are united
in the HP EliteBook Folio. With hand-selected materials and
premium features optimised for collaboration, it’s the choice for
those who value a flawless experience.
SSDs, 8GB of memory, and long battery life.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability7
diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
MovementWe simulated the vibrations
of 1000 miles of ground
transportation and jolted
the laptop in six directions
for a total of 18 mechanical
Dust TestOur Elite PCs were dusted with
Arizona road dust for six
hours while being operated
to ensure components won't
fail in harsh environments.
Drop TestWe made 26 drops from
30 inches onto every side,
angle and edge onto 2
inches of plywood over
steel and concrete to ensure
EnvironmentalWe subject the Elite PCs to a
simulated altitude pressure
of 15,000 feet. Then, it is
exposed to a temperature
change of more than 100°
The Tested-tough 2-in-1
For the mobile workforce and executives who want no compromises when it comes to enterprise-class power, LTE connectivity8 and productivity on the go, in a strikingly thin and elegant design.
The First New Gen Mobile Computing Device
The one device that's every device - combines the power and productivity of a PC, with the portability of a tablet and the connectivity of a smartphone, all in a sleek, secure, and tough device, that allows you to dock10 when you need to work big.Explore details
Thin, Light, Stylish
The sophisticated style of the world's thinnest 14-inch business-class notebook9 complements its innovative performance, security, and manageability features.
1. Based on HP's internal analysis of business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with > 1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
2. Skype for Business subscription required.
3. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4. Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects BIOS every 15 minutes.
5. Sold separately or as an option.
6.Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
7. MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
8. Built in Qualcomm® Gobi™ modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE is not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
9. Based on HP’s internal analysis of 14” business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with >1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
10. Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
Screens simulated, subject to change. Windows Store apps sold separately. App availability and experience may vary by market.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle