HP OfficeJet 200 series mobile printers
Portability meets productivity
Easy set up
Start printing right out of the box with quick and easy setup, using HP Auto Wireless Connect.4
Stay productive with a large, easy-to-use control panel.
Productivity on the go
Print, copy and scan on the go with this portable all-in-one that weighs only 3.06kg that fits almost anywhere
More pages on the go
Get the highest page yields of any in-class all-in-one, using Original HP cartridges.3
HP OfficeJet 200 series
1. Best-in-class performance claim compares all inkjet colour mobile printers as of October 2015 based on market share as reported by Q2 2015 IDC, based on manufacturer’s published specifications.
2. Bluetooth® Smart technology currently supported on Android devices with Bluetooth v4.0+. Bluetooth needs to be enabled with the HP ePrint app installed and open for printing. Mobile device must be within 5 ft/1.5 m of the printer. Learn more at hp.com/go/blueprinting. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP under license.
3. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
4. Not all computers or network configurations are compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect. For details, see hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
5. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or to have a direct wireless connection. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
6. Average yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.