Desktop Cloud Clients
HP t730 Thin Client
Get an AMD quad-core1 processor, maximum connectivity, and a choice of operating systems and ISVs from the HP t730 Thin Client, the world’s first thin client to drive quad UHD/4K displays natively2,3.
Explore the design
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
1. MIL-STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions and accidental damage requires optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
2. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
3. Ultra HD or 4K (3840 x 2160 resolution) content required.
4. Based on HP’s internal analysis as of October 26, 2015. Includes standard support for four UHD/4k displays from one GPU.
5. Sold separately.
6. HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.
Product images are for illustration purposes only, product availability and colours may vary by country.
AMD and AMD Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.