Copy, scan, fax, duplex print and access
the web straight from your printer.
that keeps your
Connect to familiar devices and easily
print from your smartphone, tablet, or
Innovative design for
superb office productivity
Save space and achieve high speeds for
two-sided scanning and copying jobs with
innovative HP Print Forward Design.
With features like HP Web Jetadmin, 5
duplex printing, and a generous monthly
duty cycle, the HP Officejet Pro 8700
series comes equipped with all the tools to
enhance your productivity while delivering
professional quality prints.
2. Based on yields for HP 956/957/958/959XL ink cartridges compared with HP 952/953/954/955A ink cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
3. Water, smear, fade, and highlighter resistance based on ISO 11798 and internal HP testing. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanences.
4. Excludes first set of ISO test pages. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
5. Requires a compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile device. For a list of compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile devices, see http://www.hp.com/go/nfcprinting.
6. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
7. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Some features require purchase of an optional accessory. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
8. HP JetAdvantage Private Print is available at no charge and requires that the printer be connected to the Internet with web services enabled. Not available in all countries. For more information, see http://www.hpjetadvantage.com.
9. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see http://www.hpconnected.com.
10. Colour usage control capabilities vary from device to device.
11. Requires an Internet connection to an HP ePrint-enabled printer. Printer requires ePrint account registration. App or software may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
12. Print speed is up to 22 ppm for the 8710 model, up to 24 ppm for 8720, 8730, and 8740 models. Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
* BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018.
© Copyright 2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.