ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Unless You have written permission from HP stating otherwise, You are not authorized to use any Website in any of the following ways (these are examples only and the list below is not a complete list of everything that You are not permitted to do):
- Violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law (each a "Law");
- Is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringing or misappropriating any intellectual property or proprietary right of another;
- Advocates or induces illegal activity;
- Stalks, harasses, or harms anyone;
- Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Modifies, alters, tampers with, repairs, or otherwise creates derivative works of any software included in the Services (except to the extent software included in the Services is provided to Customer under a separate license that expressly permits the creation of derivative works);
- Except as allowed by local law, reverse engineers, disassembles, or decompiles the Services or software included in the Services;
- Interferes with or disrupts any Website or any Services or servers or networks connected to the Services;
- Uses any high volume automated means (including robots, spiders, scripts or similar data gathering or extraction methods) to access any Website or any Services or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services (each a "System");
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services or any System, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Violates the security or integrity of a System.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
While not obligated to perform investigations, HP may:
- Investigate violations of this AUP or misuse of any Website or Service;
- Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud, or other illegal, malicious, or inappropriate activity;
- Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that HP believes violates this AUP or any Other Agreement HP has with You; or
- Suspend or terminate provision of Services to You for uses that violate this AUP or any Other Agreement HP has with You.
It is up to HP to decide whether any User Submission of Your use of a Website or Service is prohibited. All User Submissions that are provided to HP or actions that are performed via Your account, whether provided or performed by Yourself or someone involved in Your business (such as Your employees, contractors or customers and end users) are Your sole responsibility.
HP may report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. HP's reporting may include disclosing appropriate information that You may have provided. HP also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.Back to top