HP EliteBook x360 1020
HP EliteBook x360 1020
Made for life on the go
Five versatile modes
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
USB Type -C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
1. Based on competitors as of September 2017 of convertible, non-detachables having a Windows Pro OS and 6th or 7th generation U series Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.
2. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
3. Up to 18-hours of battery life with an optional U Series processor. Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
4. 700-nit display is optional, requires HP Sure View and must be configured at purchase. Touch enabled display will reduce actual brightness.
5. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of September 2017, on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Processors.
6. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
7. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
8. HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
9. HP Sure Start Gen3, available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
10. HP Manageability Integration Kit is available as a download from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
11. Sold separately or as an optional feature. Inking requires Windows 10.
12. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
13. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
14. MIL-STD-810G testing has been completed and is not intended to demonstrate fitness of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
15. HP PhoneWise client is only available on the HP EliteOne 1000 All-in-One G1, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, HP EliteBook 1040 G4 platforms. For HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPphonewise. HP PhoneWise not compatible with HP WorkWise at launch.