HP Z VR Backpack PC
Explore VR without limits
Untether from reality
Extreme power takes rich content head on
High-end performance VR and the latest high-fidelity graphic card to help prevent dropped frames.
Design and test at the speed of innovation
and wearable VR PC for validating your creations.
More than just a PC
HP Z VR Backpack Harness
HP Z VR Dock
HP Z VR Backpack PC
Limitless possibilities across industries
immersive customer experiences, and so much more.
1. Based on backpack VR PCs as of July 20, 2017 and power based on processor, graphics and memory.
2. VR Headset sold separately.
3. Based on backpack VR PCs with Intel® vPro™, TPM 2.0 and Windows 10 Pro OS as of July 20, 2017.
4. Weight will vary by configuration.
5. First as of July 20, 2017.
6. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows®8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
7. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows® functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com .
* MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care.
©Copyright 2017 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.