CREATIVITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
DESIGNED TO BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
2. Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
3. Intel® Quad Core™ processors are optional. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
4. Based on detachable and tablets with physically embedded, hardware-based privacy screens as of April, 2018. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature and requires optional 700 nit FHD screen that must be configured at purchase.
5. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP’s Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with 1M annual unit sales on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
6. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
7. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
8. HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite PCs equipped with Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
9. HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Three authentication factors requires an Intel® vPro™ processor.
10. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
11. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
12. 4G LTE module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
13. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
14. MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
15. Ultra-bright FHD is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
16. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
17. HP Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.