A whole new way to print.
Print faster than any other colour MFP in its class at the lowest total cost of ownership3 in its class. Get high performance without compromise.
HP PageWide business printers
Get the best-in-class total cost of ownership3 and fastest speeds2, plus world’s most secure4 printing and best-in-class energy efficiency1, with the HP PageWide printers.
The following claims and associated disclaimers do not apply to HP A3 PageWide Pro MFPs and printers released after May 01st 2017.
1. Energy claim based on TEC data reported on energystar.gov. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of majority of in-class business printers $300-$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1,000 USD as of November 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Actual results may vary. Learn more at hp.com/go/pagewideclaims.
2. For speed comparisons, see hp.com/go/printerspeeds.
3. TCO comparison based on 90,000 pages for PageWide Pro and 150,000 pages for PageWide Enterprise; manufacturers’ published specs for page yields and energy use; MSRP for hardware and supplies; and cost per page based on ISO yield with continuous printing in default mode with highest-capacity cartridges. Comparisons are to colour business printers and MFPs $300–$1000 as of Sept 2015 and colour business A4 MFPs $500–$3000 as of Nov. 2015, excluding products with 1% or lower market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. More at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
4. Based on HP review of 2016 published security features of HP printers. HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot.
5. Excludes first set of ISO test pages. For details, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
6. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
7. Comparison based on printing in Professional Mode.
Water, smear, fade, and highlighter resistance based on ISO 11798 testing. For details, see hp.com/go/printpermanence.