Today’s retail and hospitality businesses need technology solutions that empower employees and engage customers. Designed to delight your customers, inspire loyalty and maximize revenue potential, we are proud to introduce the HP Engage family of products.
RETAIL REDEFINED BY DESIGN
With security, durability, and flexibility built into its gorgeous design, the HP Engage One meets the demands of your business and marks a new era in retail. Now available in white or black.
CONNECT WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS WHERE IT MATTERS MOST
Enable transactions wherever your retail and hospitality customers are with the versatile and beautiful HP Engage Go, a traditional and mobile point of sale system.
DO MORE IN YOUR STORE AND BEYOND
Efficiently manage your retail business from the store floor to the back office with the HP Engage Flex Pro, our stable, secure and highest-performing retail platform for a range of deployments.
"Prowess in computing, network security, and purpose-driven design."
"impressive security" and "sleek form factor."
Retailer Reseller News, July 31, 2017
"HP revolutionizes retail experience with POS system"
Business Standard, August 3, 2017
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
1. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
2. Sold separately or as configurable add-on features.
3. Microsoft Device Guard and Credential Guard are available with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 delivered from HP or to customers with a volume license to use Windows 10 Enterprise. Microsoft Device Guard and Credential Guard are not available with Windows 10 Pro. The installation of Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Device Guard and Credential Guard are available through HP Configuration & Deployment Services.
4. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
5. Recharges the battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
6. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.
7. MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
8. HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
9. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on the HP Engage Go Convertible equipped with 7th generation Intel® processors.
10. HP BIOSphere Gen4 is available on the HP Engage Go Convertible equipped with 7th generation Intel® processors.
11. Available for HP Engage Go