HP OfficeJet Printers
Meet the HP OfficeJet Family
1. When printing in general office mode. Excludes first set of ISO test pages. For details, see hp.com/go/printerclaims.
2. General mobile printing: Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or to have a direct wireless connection. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
3. Compared with the majority of colour laser AiOs <$500 USD, August 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2015. Cost-per-page (CPP) comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and long-life consumables. CPP based on high-capacity HP ink supplies is based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges. CPP based on high-capacity ink cartridges’ estimated street price and page yield. ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
4. Up to 2.5 times more prints per HP XL cartridge when compared against the equivalent HP standard cartridge. ISO/IEC 24711 standards used to determine inkjet printer page yield.
* BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018.