1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warrant, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
3. Amount of memory varies by configuration.
4. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
5. Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
6. Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final.
If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
7. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
8. FreeSync is an AMD technology is enabled on FHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. Monitor, AMD Radeon™ Graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync required. AMD Catalyst™ 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and HEADPHONE:X and the DTS HEADPHONE:X logo are trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by theVideo Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.