Speed you can count on
Prints up to 18ppm in A41.
HP auto on/off technology2 turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.
HP quality –
print after print
Enjoy consistent high-quality results with Original HP toner cartridges; designed to work seamlessly with the HP LaserJet Pro printers.
Ready to connect3
Easily connect and print from your mobile device—with or without a wireless network.
Easy set up
Start printing right out of the box, using a preinstalled Original HP toner cartridge.
1. Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity
2. HP auto-on/off technology capabilities are subject to printer and settings.
3. Mobile printing supported for devices with Android™ version 4.4 or later or Google Chrome™ operating systems and is available with HP LaserJet Pro M12w and MFP M26nw models only. Feature does not work with an iPhone, an iPad, or mobile devices running Windows®. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
4. Wireless direct printing available with HP LaserJet Pro M12w and MFP M26nw models only. Feature works with devices running Android™ 4.4 or later. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi® network of a wireless direct capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
5. Wireless networking available with HP LaserJet Pro M12w and MFP M26nw models only. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
6.HP ePrint available with M12w and M26nw models only. Printer requires ePrint account registration. App or software may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
© HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained here in.