Terms and Conditions
1. This campaign commences on 19 Feb 2013 and ends on 20 March 2013.
2. This campaign is open to invited participants from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam only.
3. This campaign is not applicable to HP Software employees, partners, resellers and distributors.
4. Each successful registration will be considered as one (1) entry. Each person can only register for one (1) entry.
5. Business email address(es) are to be provided for this campaign.
6. The prize to be given away for this campaign is Blackhatonomics: an inside look at the economics of cybercrime book.
• Five (5) books will be given out throughout the campaign period.
7. Each participant can only win one (1) prize for the entire campaign period.
8. All winners’ names will be announced via email in end March 2013.
9. By participating in this campaign, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decision of the panel of judges. The decision of the judges is final and no appeals and/or objections will be entertained.
10. All winners of this campaign shall be personally liable for all taxes, rates, government fees or any other charges that may be levied against them under the applicable laws, if any, and installation costs, where applicable in relation to the prizes and this campaign.