New OMEN 15 Laptop
OMEN X Full Tower Case
Add the guts.
Earn the glory.
Get started on the road to victory with the perfect full tower case. It’s designed to make upgrades easy, and features advanced cooling and customized lighting so your gaming rig can hang with the best.Shop now
OMEN X 35 Curved Display
Massive. Curved. Game-changer.
Push the limit of your graphics card with a display that puts you in the middle of the action. A massive 35-inch curved panel, QHD1 resolution, and NVIDIA G-SYNC™ technology combine to redefine just how immersive your game can be.
OMEN 32 Display
Expansive views. Dominant victories.
Sit back, and enjoy the show. From the 32-inch panel to the impressive QHD1 detail, your rise to the top can look as good as it feels with a display made for a more immersive experience.Register interest
OMEN 27 Display
When your reflexes have been honed to a razer’s edge, only a display with a 165Hz refresh rate, NVIDIA G-SYNC™, and 1ms response time can keep up. By eliminating motion blur and minimizing input lag, there’s nothing slowing you down.Shop now
OMEN 25 Display
No blur. No stutter. All speed.
Turn your equipment into an upper hand. This display’s 144Hz refresh rate works with AMD Freesync software to minimize display stutter and deliver gameplay as smooth as your reaction time.Register interest
New OMEN Sequencer
New OMEN Reactor
New OMEN X Transceptor Backpack
OMEN Command Center
OMEN Game Stream
OMEN Accelerator Software
1. Quad high definition (QHD) content required to view QHD images.
2. Included on select skus only.
3. Compatible with Windows®-based PCs with Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
4. Game Stream requires a minimum upload and download speed of 10 Mbps at 5GHz and is compatible with Windows 10 PCs only.
5. Require OMEN Accelerator hardware device.
6. Must activate a Game Stream account on your OMEN PC and download the OMEN Command Center app from the Microsoft Store onto another Windows 10 PC with these minimum requirements: OS: Windows 10 (Fall Creators Update or later), CPU: Intel® CoreTM i5 processor (5th Generation or later), GPU: Intel® HD 4000 / NVIDIA® 8000 series / AMD® 2000 series or better with latest graphics drivers, Memory: 4GB DDR3. Minimum upload and download speed of10 Mb/s at 5GHz is required.
7. Only on select models. Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warrant, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
8. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
NVIDIA®, GeForce®, and the NVIDIA® logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA® Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
© Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.