HP EliteOne 1000 All-in-One PC
Transform your workspace into an amazing video conferencing solution with the HP EliteOne 1000 All-in-One PC.
FIRST AIOS PURPOSE-BUILT FOR COLLABORATION1
Discover productive collaboration with premium features that enhance your every interaction.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
It's the world's first AiO with an upgradeable PC base and display for flexible re-deployment.2 Tool-less accessibility allows you to change out your display anytime.
THREE DISPLAYS TO CHOOSE FROM
Select the ideal display to meet your needs and give you an immersive and engaging visual experience.
OUR MOST SECURE AND MANAGEABLE PCs
Deploy first-class security and manageability with features that provide automatic threat detection and system recovery.
HP SURE CLICK
Provides hardware-enforced security for web browsers, protecting your PC from websites infected with malware, ransomware, or viruses.5
HP SURE START
Monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.6
HP MANAGEABILITY INTEGRATION KIT
Helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.7
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, Core Inside, and Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
1. Based on EliteOne 1000 G1 and G2 AiOs and HP’s internal analysis as of April 2018 of AiOs having built-in conferencing controls, voice audio tuning, noise reduction software, > or = 80db (tbc) audio, 1080p webcam.
2. Based on EliteOne 1000 G1 and G2 AiOs and HP’s internal analysis as of April 2018.
3. Touchscreen requires Windows 10 Pro.
4. Configurable at purchase with choice of display sizes. Additional displays sold separately.
5. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW (PDF, 220KB) for all compatible platforms as they become available.
6. HP Sure Start Gen 3, available on HP EliteDesk products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
7. HP Manageability Integration Kit is available as a download from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
8. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
9. Discrete graphics sold separately or as an optional feature.
10. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5or 7)+ processor.
11. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
12. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
13. HP PhoneWise client is only available on the HP EliteOne 1000 All-in-One G1, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, HP EliteBook 1040 G4 platforms. For HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPphonewise. HP PhoneWise not compatible with HP WorkWise at launch.