HP Photosmart Printers with HP ePrint
Now, print from virtually anywhere.
DISCOVER HP ePRINT
From an email program, enter your printer's email address.
Attach the document you want to print and click send.
Your selected printer will receive the file and print it.
YOU CAN ePRINT THESE FILE TYPES
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- Using HP iPrint Photo software. Free download available from App Store, details at hp.com/go/iPrintphoto.
- Requires Microsoft Windows Vista® software.
- Requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 2.0for Windows.
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.