Media and Entertainment
In both desktop and mobile systems, HP Workstations help you boost productivity with multi-core processors, large memory capacities, leading-edge graphics, and unique technologies built for the media and entertainment industries - such as HP DreamColor technology, which helps you maintain consistent color across your digital workflows. That's just one example of HP's deep commitment to serve the needs of media and entertainment industry pros.
HP Z Displays. Stunning At Every Angle.
The HP Z Displays are designed and engineered with HP Workstations to outperform, so you can outperform with striking visual results. These displays deliver maximum image performance and accuracy thanks to vivid IPS panels, 178-degree viewing angles, and up to 10x the contrast ratio of mainstream displays (at a 60-degree viewing angle). They also offer ultra-fast response times and 30-bit panels (available on select models) for smoother color transitions.
- Moving Your Business to Windows
- Configuring Adobe CS6 and HP Workstations
- Mattel Hot Wheels Stunt with Adobe and HP 1
- Mattel Hot Wheels Stunt with Adobe and HP 2
- HP Workstations Built for Adobe Premiere Pro
- HP in Media & Entertainment(PDF, 1.2MB)
- Optimizing Hardware for Adobe Premiere CS6(PDF, 4.1MB)
- Extreme Windows Blog: HP Z820 Workstation: Rising to the Challenge
- ioFX + HP Z820 = Digital Content Nirvana
- HP DreamColor Monitors Help Bring Color to Life for Life of Pi
- Watch HP at Sundance Film Festival
- NYC Film Studio Uses HP's RED Z820 for Movie Premiere
- Optimizing Hardware Systems for Adobe Premier(PDF, 4.1MB)
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.