HP Mobile Workstations
Designed to perform
HP ZBook 15 Mobile Workstation
Unleash your creativity. Break free from your desktop with a sleek HP ZBook 15 mobile workstation that keeps you productive in the field. Take advantage of powerful processing and graphics, consistent color throughout your workflow, simple scalability, and the blazing-fast connectivity your team needs to perform and collaborate at the speed of creativity.
Move data faster than ever.1
of 1600 MHz DDR3L memory4
Optimized workstation-class graphics
Enjoy exceptional mobility without compromise. Put a supercomputer in your lap with a high-performance, battery-efficient NVIDIA® Quadro®-powered mobile workstation. It’s the ideal solution for mobile professionals who need the horsepower and flexibility run the same demanding professional applications as desktop workstations, with no drop in performance.
Quadro-powered mobile workstations deliver supercomputer power—to go. So, you can create and collaborate anywhere, any time.
Offering true workstation-class application performance and robust OpenGL support, NVIDIA graphics are fully certified and optimized with industry-leading applications such as AutoDesk, Solidworks and Adobe® for enhanced performance and reliability. Take advantage of large GPU memory with fast bandwidth (up to 256-bit) for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
2013 © Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Core Inside, and Ultrabook are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
- Thunderbolt is new technology. Install all the latest drivers for your Thunderbolt device before connecting to the Thunderbolt port. Thunderbolt cable and Thunderbolt device (sold separately) must be compatible with Windows. To determine whether your device is Thunderbolt Certified for Windows, see https://thunderbolttechnology.net/products.
- Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark07 battery benchmark for additional details.
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GV (for Windows 7) of system and up to 30 GB (for Windows 8) disk is reserved for system recovery software.
- Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
- NVIDIA Optimus is enabled by default. If you choose to disable this functionality, Intel® integrated graphics will not be used.