HP A3 PageWide Printers
HP PageWide Color 755dn
HP A3 PageWide Printers
Options you might also be interested in
1. Based on HP review of 2016 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
2. Energy claim based on all TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of November 2016. Data normalised to determine energy efficiency of in-class A3 colour laser printers with published speeds of 20 to 80 ppm, excluding other HP PageWide products. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary.
3. Total cost of ownership based on a combination of pages printed, cartridge yields, energy use, and acquisition costs for hardware and supplies. Learn more at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
4. Fewer service parts claim based on BLI analysis of leading in-class A3 MFPs as of August 2016; calculations use publicly available and/or published manufacturer rated yields for long-life consumables and assume 600,000 pages printed (using a 60% black/40% colour ratio). Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims.
5. Comparison based on printing in Professional Mode.
6. Lowest cost per colour page claim applies to devices that are not sold under contract: Comparison of HP PageWide A3 devices with the majority of in-class colour ink/laser MFPs (€2,820-€7,049 Euros), and colour ink/laser single function printers (€1,410-€2,819 Euros) as of January/February 2017; market share as reported by IDC as of Q4 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap intelligence Pricing & Promotions Report January/February 2017, comparisons for devices/supplies not sold under contract are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges, inclusive of long life consumables and page yield. Average HP yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing in default mode. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies and http://www.hp.com/go/PageWideClaims.
* BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018