Copy, scan, fax, duplex print and access the web straight from your printer
Easily print when and where you need to from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC.2 Get up and running right out of the box,3 and connect the way you want to with Ethernet and wireless networking.8 Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.6
Easily manage printing tasks and scan on the go, with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.9
1. Savings based on HP Instant Ink service 300 page plan savings of up to 80% (savings for 100 page plan up to 75% and 50 page plan up to 70%,) based on 12 months and use of all pages in plan without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to an average cost per page (CPP) to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on a selection of colour inkjet printers less than £200 using standard capacity cartridges as reported by IDC in Q2 2015. Survey based upon indicative manufacturers’ supplies pricing as reported by GfK as of June 2015 and page yield listed on original manufacturer website as of October 2015. For further details please refer to hp.com/go/ukcompare. All prices include VAT. ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. For more information on ISO standards: hp.com/go/pageyield.
2. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
3. Requires HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app download and is compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod®, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. For a full list of supported operating systems, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
4. Based on cartridge yields for HP 906/907/908/909XL ink cartridges compared with HP 902/903/904/905 ink cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
5. Water, smear, fade, and highlighter resistance based on ISO 11798 and internal HP testing. For details, see hp.com/go/printpermanence.
6. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection. AirPrint® is supported on any iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® using iOS v4.2 and higher. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
7. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
8. Wireless performance depends on physical environment and distance from access point and may be limited during active VPN connections.
9. Compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod® 5G using iOS 7 or later, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. For mobile scanning, device camera requires 5 megapixels or greater with autofocus capability.
10. Scanning to the cloud requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see hpconnected.com.
* BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018.