1. Compared to other HP DesignJet T-series printers.
2. Compared with large-format inkjet printers under $25,000 USD for graphic applications. Based on the fastest-rated color speeds as published by manufacturers as of October 2013. Test methods vary.
3. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android mobile devices running Android v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android mobile devices.
4. The HP Print Service Plugin app is available for Android mobile devices running Android v.4.4 or later. The app is free from Google Play.
5. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
6. Print Permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on HP Vivid Photo Inks with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. Scratch-resistance based on internal HP testing using the Taber and coin test method on a range of HP media. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab, and by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence.
© 2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows Logo are either trademarks or registered trademarksof Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software, or BIOS updates to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See microsoft.com .
Some features including voice-supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See microsoft.com/en-us/windows/features . Screens simulated, subject to change. Windows Store apps sold separately. App availability and experience may vary by market.