Desktop Cloud Clients
HP t630 Thin Client
Optimize your cloud-based deployments with the powerful, highly configurable, and long lifecycle HP t630 Thin Client. Support your business now and in the future with quad-core processing,1 dual UHD/4K display compatibility, and options for device and network connectivity and local storage.2
Explore the design
AMD Radeon is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
3. HP True Graphics requires an HP Thin Client with an HP ThinPro 5.0 or higher operating system (combo OS with HP Smart Zero Core begins at v5.0), AMD processing technology, and a Citrix® virtual desktop infrastructure—XenApp® or XenDesktop® v7.0 or higher or WES 7E 32-bit/Windows 10 IoT with a Citrix® 4.4 receiver and Citrix® virtual desktop infrastructure—XenApp® or XenDesktop® v7.0 or higher. HP True Graphics is preinstalled on the OS starting with HP ThinPro 5.2. See product QuickSpecs for exact compatibility.
4. HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.
5. TPM 2.0 certified for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and No OS models; TPM 1.2 certified for HP ThinPro/Smart Zero and WES 7E models.